The book you have purchased is a proprietary document protected by copyright. It may not be reproduced without the written permission of the author.
All returns, exchanges and price adjustments must be made in the
country of original purchase.
E-book: There are no refunds on the e-books and
We follow this policy for returns and refunds:
Follow the simple directions below to make your return or exchange
- We ship all books with delivery confirmation.
- Customer must request permission to return a book and obtain a refund within 48 hours of delivery.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returns.
- CD’s must not be opened or installed.
- Once you have opened the CD case, we cannot honor any request to return the book and CD.
- Delivery fees, taxes and other fees are non-refundable.
- User Training and Support Contracts are non-refundable.
- Include all original packing materials and accessories
with the product to avoid any additional fees.
- Include the return label (if included in the original shipment) with your product and indicate reason for return. Items must be returned via UPS or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. We also recommend that you reuse the original shipping carton and packing materials.
- You are responsible for all freight charges. However, you will be credited all reasonable and customary freight charges relevant to that item if the product you received was damaged or defective or the wrong item was shipped. Please include the postal receipt in your return package.
Items received past the return period will not be processed.
Ship items to:
Expert Publishers, Inc.
P. O. Box 272
Richboro, PA 18954
We process returns as quickly as possible.
Please allow 30 days
Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing
credit card account number only.